2012 "Best of Gwinnett"
Laws of the Universe
Over 70,000 Books
(over 2 million available within hours)
Sell Books for Cash
Current Best-Sellers and New Releases
When you can buy brand new Best Sellers & New Releases at up to 25% off, why would you shop anywhere else?
Not to mention the tens of thousands of gently used titles we carry discounted 40 to 80% off the list price,
many of which can't be found at other bookstores.
Still not good enough? Trade in your books and cut our used prices by 50% again!
Add all that to the most delicious coffee and tea in Gwinnett County, hassle-free wi-fi, a warm, friendly atmosphere, great music, and you can see why we're everybody's favorite neighborhood bookstore; a great place to just hang-out.
Books For Less is Gwinnett and Atlanta's best kept secret book store. Carrying new, used, and traded paperbacks, hardbacks, DVDs, audio books and CDs and other items, each store has a unique personality. Near the Mall of Georgia and right off I-85, the store includes a coffee shop. We serve Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Snellville, Grayson, Loganville, Lilburn, I85, I285, Flowery Mound, Roswell, John's Creek, Houschton, Gainesville, Duluth, Sandy Springs, Northpoint Mall, 30022, 30004, 30519, 30518, 30046, 30045, 30043, 30019, Sugar Hill, Lake Lanier, Norcross, Hog Mountain, and Dacula. Stores carry out-of-print items, collectible items, first editions, best sellers, romance, westerns, thrillers, mystery, novels, textbooks. Both popular and local authors have book signings readings. Free, no-hassle wi-fi, wifi, a fireplace, author signings, book clubs. We buy and trade and swap books, audio books, DVDs, and textbooks. Fairly often, books are free at Books For Less. Coffee Cup Theology sessons are held periodically.
- Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.
- Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible place in the universe.
- Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal; someone alwaysanswers.
- Law of Variation - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now.
- Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone will ring.
- Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know INCREASES dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
- Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a something, like a computer, doesn't work, IT DOES!!!
- Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to one's reach.
- Law of the Theater & Arena - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle, arrive last and leave early. They also leave their seats multiple times for food, beer, or the toilet. The folks in aisle seats come early, never move once, have long gangly legs or big bellies and stay to the bitter end of the performance. Aisle people also are very surly folk.
- The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until your coffee is cold.
- Law of Lockers - If only 2 people are in the locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
- Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing jelly-side down on a floor are directly correlated to the newness and costliness of the carpet or rug.
- Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible IF you don't know what you are talking about.
- Law of Physical Appearance - If the clothes fit, they're ugly.
- Law of Public Speaking - A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FEET!
- Law of Commercial Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, it will no longer be available.
- Law of Doctors - If you don't feel well and make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get to see the doctor, you'll feel better. If you don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.